NEWSFLASH: SO, you think the Suzuki Samurai rolls over easily? DON'T believe everything you hear, CLICK HERE to see actual
Consumer Reports video footage of exactly what they had to do to mislead the US public....
Suzuki Corporation Sites:
Personal Suzuki and Off-Road sites:
Organization and Club sites:
Technical Points of Interest:
- AISIN (Stock) Hub Rebuild
- Assorted Tech at Todd's Site - How to build an RTI ramp, etc.
- Auto Body Store Discussion Forum - Great place for tips and tricks on doing bodywork, painting, etc.
- Bowling's Automotive Programs - ALL kinds of neat stuff!
- Derusters - Pros and Cons of Rust Removers
- Dirt Road Magazines On-Line Computers - Find
gear ratios, crawl ratios, speedometer, and other for a given tire size.
- Head Swap - How To Swap a
G13B Head On To a G16A Block
- Headlamp Cicuit UPGRADE
- Jon's On-Board Air Page - Convert that AC to on-board air!
- Jon's Portable Welder Page - Make a portable welder out of your old alternator!
- Off-Road.com How To's - On board air, buying, wiring, and painting your 4x4
- Oil Characteristics Comparison
Chart - Contains specs on most motor oils- synthetic and conventional.
- Oil Filter Study
- Quarter-Elliptical Suspension Article
- Samurai Tips and Tricks at Off-Road.com - A lot of good info
- Snake-oil.txt - Slick50 = Snake Oil... READ THIS!
- SUV Board (On-Line Newsgroup) - Different boards for lots of different makes and models!
- Suzuki Mailing List Library
- Suzuki Specifications
- Spring Hangar Lift
- Suzuki Tech Info at Off-Road.com - Answers your ?'s (some you didn't even know you had)
- Suzuki Contents at Off-Road.com - Listing of ALL Suzuki Info at ORC
- The Synthetic OIL FAQ - Nicely done & very
informative about the benefits of synthetic oil, answers ?'s.
- Welding Reference - Great website for the DIY welder!
- Winch Mounting Idea by John Foers - Center the Winch weight AND winch from front or rear!
Vendor and Manufacturer sites:
- 4 Off Road
- Vendor Links - Extensive list of auto related Vendor Links!
- APIO ProShop - Japanese Aftermarket parts.
- BIMO Seals - Metric seal, o-rings, and bushings for Japnese Hydraulics and Mobile equipment.
- Breeze Industries - Cool Canadian After-Market Suzuki Mods
- CALMINI (Steve Kramer) - Aftermarket Suzuki upgrades
- CARRYBOY - Suzuki Samurai Club Cab hardtop and Samurai accessories
- Corbeau Aftermarket Bucket Seats - Replacement Seats with Adaptors for your car.
- Direct Hits - Spark amplifier
- Eastwood - Automotive Tools and Supplies, Rust Inhibitors
- Flexiglass Challenge Industries - Suzuki Hard
- Foote Axles
- Four Wheel Drive Hardware - Tops and other assorted parts
- 4Wheel Parts Wholesalers
- Hawk Strictly Suzuki (Rick Hawkins) - Good selection of new and
used parts, factory and performance.
- HobbyLink Japan - Models direct from Japan.
- Howell EFI Systems - Electronic Fuel Injection Systems and Harnesses.
- KAM Differentials
- Kayline - The BEST Soft Top you can buy!
- Keltec System, Inc. - VW Diesel Conversion for your Samurai
- Kentrol Stainless Steel Products - About halfway down the *EEP page are the Suzuki parts, super hinges with allen head bolts!
- Kinetic Suspension Systems
- Midwest Engine Sales - Used Japanese Low Mileage
- Mobil 1 -Synthetic Lubricants
- Moyer's Fuel Tank Renu - Repair and Rust-Proof your Fuel Tank
- NAD Auto - Importer/Distributor for Used Japanese Motors and Transmissions
- NGK HomePage - Spark Plugs and Wires
- National Tire and Wheel - Off-road products.
- National 4x4 (Martyn Russell) - Suzuki 4x4 specialists.
- PetroWorks (Gary Munck) - Suzuki 4x4 Factory and Performance Parts,
home of the GRSI and GRSII.
- PetroWorks (Gary Munck) ALTERNATE SITE
- POR-15 - Rust Inhibitor and Rust Preventive Coatings
- Quadratec - Hard and Soft Tops for your Suzuki, other assorted parts
- ReadyWelder - Just add Batteries!
- Roll Cages by Dave LaTourette
- Samurai Specialties (Tim
- Steve Mathewson's Alternator Bracket - Adapt a GM alt to fit your Zuk, Includes wiring diagram!
- Schroth Restraint Systems - Street/Competition Belts and Harnesses
- SpiderTrax - Suzuki Performance including Birfield Rings and Rear Caliper Mounts.
- Suburu, Suzuki, and Kia Auto Recycling
- SUMMIT OFF-ROAD (Glenn Wakefield) - GREAT source for
- SuziCan Off-Road
- SuziSport - Austrailian based Suazuki Parts and
- Sway-A-Way Suspension Components- Custom Coil Overs
- System 1 Oil Filters - Re-Usable, High-Performance Oil Filters
- Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts
- Victory Engineering (Mario Raco)
- Vintage Suzuki - Suzuki's of all kinds for sale.
- Warrior Products
- Wild West Off Road (Tim Lund)
- Zuki South (Mike Dugan) - Suzuki Samurai Accessories.
Various Other sites:
These links are all up to date, to my knowledge, but if you find some that have expired, been moved, or think of some to add, PLEASE drop me a line, THANKS! ,